Business owners often have very interesting stories. Not many people allow their passion to drive the way they make a living, but that’s what many of our clients have done.
As financial planners, we help business owners make the most of the opportunities that owning a business can have, especially for pension planning. And for those who’ve built up surplus cash, we can help them decide what to do with it.
Having built up the business, thoughts often turn to what will happen later; how will you exit your business and still earn a living? Perhaps you’ve been approached to sell your business, but you’re not sure whether the money capital will be enough for the next chapter of your life?
What we’ll do
- Firstly, we’ll spend plenty of time getting to know you, your business and what you want to achieve, both now and in the future.
- Then we’ll put together a cashflow plan, looking at your personal income and expenditure and considering what life events will affect your income.
- From this, we’ll develop a financial plan which is completely focused on your life story and how you want it to unfold.
- If you’re happy with our recommendations, we’ll implement your plan. We’ll set up all of the financial products you’ll need to achieve your life goals; these may include pensions, trusts, ISAs and other types of investments.
- We’ll continue to work with you, monitoring your financial plan and ensuring that you stay on track. Of course, life happens, so where necessary, we’ll adapt your plan to make sure that it continues to work for you.
“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”